Thursday, August 2, 2018

Music Teacher Follow Loop

Hey music teachers!  I love the friends I've made on Instagram and I want to meet more creative people.  Here's how you participate.
1.  Follow your hosts @cloudydaze61 and @rcloud6161
2.  Click on this hashtag.  #musicteachloop2
3.  Follow everyone that has this picture and comment with a music emoji.  Give them a day or two to follow you back.
4.  To be a part of the loop, click on the "Music Teacher Loop" in the @cloudydaze61 bio to get the picture and script. Or use the repost app.
#musiced #musicteacher #musicteacherlife #teachersfollowteachers #iteachmusic #banddirector #choir #choirdirector #elementarymusic #elementarymusicteacher #musicteachersofinstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Teacher Follow Loop

Hey music teachers!  I love the friends I've made on Instagram and I want to meet more creative people.  Here's how you participate....