Thursday, April 19, 2018

Instagram Teacher Follow Loop

Post the picture and copy and paste the script to participate! 

Let’s all follow some teachers for great ideas and inspiration! 

1. Follow your hosts, @music.maestra and  @cloudydaze61
2. Click on this hashtag. #octoberteachingloop
3. Follow everyone that has the picture and comment with a 🙂
4. Give them a couple days to follow you back

To become a part of the loop, go to the @cloudydaze61 bio and click the website link for the picture and the script, then post it on your page. Or use the repost app...that’s easier! 



#teachersoinstagram  #instagramteachers #teacherssupportteachers #thatteacherlife #iteach #teacher #teachers #teacherlife #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #elementaryteacher #middleschoolteacher #highschoolteacher #teachertribe #igteachers #iteach #iteachtoo






1 comment:

  1. Please consider following my blog it’s about educational topic as well as being a Mom. Today’s blog post: What are your favorite IPhone Apps? Come check out my blog in which I share with you my favorite IPhone Apps and why! http://www.shoesonbackwards.com/educational-topic/

    #shoesonbackwards.com

    ReplyDelete

Music Teacher Follow Loop

Hey music teachers!  I love the friends I've made on Instagram and I want to meet more creative people.  Here's how you participate....