Saturday, July 14, 2018

Fun with Growth Mindset

I have been working so hard the past two days on these growth mindset posters, but I had so much fun that I hardly noticed the time go by.  I love creative patterns, and I love everything to do with growth mindset, so I decided to combine the two.   I spent the weekend creating posters with all sorts of different designs.


I had The Office playing on Netflix and laughed a ton while playing with all these great colors.  Netflix asked me five times if I was still watching so I know I was at it for a while.


Now all I have to do is decide which pattern I want to use in my classroom this year!  I think I will be going with Spring Colors.  It matches all of the great containers I just got at Michael's and Hobby Lobby.


These sets include 10 growth mindset quotes and they are $2.  They are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Teacher Follow Loop

Hey music teachers!  I love the friends I've made on Instagram and I want to meet more creative people.  Here's how you participate....